Data Processing on this Internet Site
I. General information
(1) In the following we inform you in accordance with Art. 13 DSGVO about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data are all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior.
(2) Responsible according to article 4 paragraph 7 of the EU data protection basic regulation (DSGVO) is
You can reach our data protection officer at:
Bugl & Kollegen Gesellschaft für Datenschutz und Informationssicherheit mbH
(3) When you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form, the data you provide (your e-mail address, your name and telephone number if applicable) will be stored by us to answer your questions. The legal basis for the processing of the data is our legitimate interest in answering your request in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f DSGVO. If your contact is intended to conclude a contract, an additional legal basis for the processing is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO. We delete the data arising in this matter after storage is no longer necessary or restrict processing if there are legal obligations to retain data.
(4) If we would like to use contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective processes below. We will also state the criteria for the storage period.
II. Your Rights
(1) You have the following rights in relation to the personal data concerning you:
- Right of access
- Right to rectification
- Right to erasure
- Right to restrict processing
- Right to object to processing
- Right to data portability
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us.
The responsible supervisory authority for data protection issues can be found under the following link.
(1) The hosting services we use serve to provide the following services: Infrastructure and platform services, computing capacity, storage space and database services, e-mail dispatch, security services and technical maintenance services that we use for the purpose of operating this online service.
(2) For this purpose, we or our hosting provider process inventory data, contact data, content data, contract data, usage data, meta and communication data of customers, interested parties and visitors of this online offer on the basis of our legitimate interests in an efficient and secure provision of this online offer in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO in conjunction with Art. 28 DSGVO (conclusion of contract processing agreement).
IV. Access to the website
(1) In the case of purely informational use of the website, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser sends to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website and to ensure stability and security:
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference to
- Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (concrete page)
- Access status/HTTP status code
- Amount of data transmitted in each case
- Website from which the request comes
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software.
Due to our legitimate interest, we collect and store this data for a limited period of time in order to initiate a derivation to personal data in the event of unauthorized access or attempted access to local servers (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO).
XII. Processing of your data in the context of automated decision making / profiling
(1) In principle, you have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which has legal effect on you or which significantly affects you in a similar way. In particular, these decisions may not regularly be based on special categories of personal data in accordance with Art. 9 para. 1 DSGVO. We do not use any such decision-making processes within the framework of our website and the associated data processing.